Holding myself accountable here..
where are we at from the Jan 1st goal list?
- Blog More – have been trying to! Could do more here. (14 in March, 2 in Feb, 3 in Jan)
- Complain Less – same here.
- Lose Weight – down 10 lbs, was down 15, want to keep going.
- Spend more Time with Ella and Emily – been trying to do this, need to do more
- Learn to Cook (more) – signed up for a class through MATC was supposed to be in March, was cancelled, going to have to look into this one more..
- Develop a cool application/site/thing and ship it – got a wp7, now just need to “build” something
- Drink less coffee, and beer – failing at this one 🙂
- Purge things I don’t use – spring cleaning is coming up, sold stuff on ebay too.
- Organize things physical and digital – need help on this one, or time
- Consolidate Services I use – working on it
- Take more pictures – failing at this one
- Ride my bike more, maybe start running again – did some running in Jan/Feb (lost weight remember) but have been slacking. Bike riding season is right around the corner.
- Go camping often – camping season is coming up, hopefully will get out more.
4 replies on “1st Quarter Goal Update – 2011”
Steve, you have some incongruencies here…
I’m not sure if it’s physically possible to camp more, but drink less beer.
Lets go camping with the fams sometime this summer.
definitely. Up north?